This week I conducted a live webinar presenting our new HPE “Intelligent Storage” Mission Statement for the worldwide HPE Storage business – something of which I’m pretty impressed from watching this come together over the last 12 months since the Nimble acquisition.
Intelligent Storage consists of three fundamental pillars, which form the guidance and mantra for future engineering, marketing, sales and support for the entire business unit for Primary, Secondary, SDS, Big Data and Archive storage.
- Driven by AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Built for Multi-Cloud world
- Procured, Deployed, Managed & Supported as a Service
The webinar also covered some very exciting technical announcements of new features, products or services we had made recently at HPE Discover in Madrid in November… including:
- Memory-Driven Flash technology using Intel Optane (aka 3D X-Point)
- Nimble Storage Synchronous Replication (marketed as Peer Persistence)
- HPE Cloud Volumes expanding Internationally to the UK & Ireland
- Infosight AI and ML enhancements both (on-premesis & cloud based)
- Cohesity OEM on HPE Apollo & ProLiant Gen10 & platforms
- Greenlake aaS offering including Veeam.
If you would like to watch the webinar back at your convenience, you can here:
As always, any questions or comments – please post them here or Tweet me!