The summer is typically a time where people take some time off, relax, go on holiday/vacation – and if you’re anything like me – research new technology & ideas. However, due to the COVID situation, not many people are travelling or managing to get away…. but the itch for learning something new and exciting still remains.
Therefore we at HPE Storage decided to run a series of crisp 30 minute public webinars over the summer focusing on one of our hottest technologies – Nimble dHCI (Disaggregated HCI).
Hopefully it goes without saying that these are free for everyone to join, and are designed to give technical know-how and ideas to all – customers, partners & internal HPE staff (and i’m sure a few competitive vendors too!).
If you missed a webinar don’t fret! They will all be available online to watch back on-demand on HPE.com.
Here’s the complete schedule, with the links to register for each:
- 30th July – A Brief Technical Intro to Nimble dHCI
- 6th Aug – Transforming Your Proliant Servers With dHCI
- 13th Aug – Achieve True Hybrid Cloud With dHCI & HPE Cloud Volumes
- 20th Aug – Save Time, Money & Headaches with 1-Click Intelligent Lifecycle Upgrades
- 27th Aug – The Next tech wave? Demystifying Containers with HPE dHCI
- 3rd Sept – Protect From Ransomware, Downtime & Data Loss with Veeam & dHCI
- 10th Sept – Stop Managing Storage, Start Managing Apps with VMware vVols
Each session starts at 10am BST (11am CET). We’ll also try to sneak a demo into each session – but we’re really shooting for this to be 30 minute bitesize chunks.
As mentioned – if it’s not the right time for you in the world, or should you miss it – you can watch it back on-demand 🙂
At time of writing our first session (A Brief Technical Intro to dHCI) has already ran, and you can watch the video here:
Hope you manage to join us on these sessions throughout the summer! If you have any ideas for other webinar topics you’d like to see, please throw them in the comments box below 🙂
Cheers for now!